Enjoy healthy playtime with this Get Well Doctor Activity Centre by Melissa & Doug. Whether kids choose to act out the patient, doctor, receptionist, or nurse, this sturdy, multi-sided wooden pretend-play space has everything they need for realistic role-play visits to the doctor's office. It features a waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area. The waiting area includes a seat, a clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and make appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. This activity playset is a wonderful way to ease kids' fears about doctor visits and encourage nurturing and empathetic play.
GET WELL DOCTOR ACTIVITY CENTRE FEATURES:
- Pretend-play playset
- Wooden multi-sided doctor's office activity centre play space
- Features a waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitizer pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Realistic details include a credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Promotes imaginative and creative play
- Encourages nurturing and empathetic play
- Includes illustrated instructions
- Requires Phillips screwdriver
- Approx. product dimension: 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25"
- Ages 3 years+
Orders processed here will take 7-10 business days to arrive. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation e-mail.