Math gear is the only tool kids will ever need to learn math facts in a flash. With their high-tech, gadget like look and feel, kids won't hesitate to tuck them into a pocket or clip them to a backpack! Turn the wheels to solve a math problem, guess the solution, and then lift the top to see if you are correct.
- A pocket-sized interactive book with a gadget look and feel to help teach division facts
- Roll the wheel to display a math problem, solve, then lift the flap to check the answer
- Includes "fun facts" about numbers and math.
- A stable and interactive teaching tool.
- Makes a great gift for kids ages 6-9, for hands-free, screen-free play.