It’s always good “times” when using Math Gear to learn multiplication! Turn mastering math facts into hands-on fun! More portable than a book and more practical than flashcards, the pocket-sized, 14-page Math Gear is a sturdy, interactive teaching tool with a fun, gadget-like look and feel. Turn the wheel for a math problem, solve it, then lift the flaps to check the answer! Math Gear also includes fun facts about numbers and math. This book (also available for addition, subtraction, and division), makes it fun and easy for kids four and older to learn and practice multiplication facts, anywhere, anytime!
- A pocket-sized interactive book with a gadget look and feel to help teach multiplication facts.
- Roll the wheel to display a math problem, solve, then lift the flap to check the answer
- Includes "fun facts" about numbers and math.
- A stable and interactive teaching tool.
- Makes a great gift for kids ages 6-9, for hands-free, screen-free play.