Rev up playtime and take imaginations for a spin with this realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS! Turn the key to start and shift into drive to get the GPS rolling - turn the wheel to keep the car on the road on the GPS display! The interactive dashboard includes hands-free buttons on the steering wheel for a phone and the radio, which plays clips of music for each of four stations. Movable parts and buttons let kids three and older beep the horn, adjust air vents, turn on signal, hazard, and headlight indicators, and rev the engine. Set a timer to count down to empty gas tank, and remove the gas cap when it's time to fill up! A terrific toy for hand-eye coordination, imaginative play, and to help teach cause and effect.
- Realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS
- Includes key start, gear shift, radio with 4 stations, horn, adjustable heat and A/C vents, signal, hazard, and headlight indicators, sport mode button, gas tank countdown timer, gas cap
- Turn the wheel to keep car on the GPS road; GPS automatically shuts off after 5 minutes
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 3 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 14" x 9" x 7" pkg
- Requires 2 - AA batteries
Shipped the next Working Day!
Orders processed here will take 7-10 business days to arrive. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation e-mail.